Discover hilarious multiplayer mayhem with Games Like Gang Beasts. Enjoy chaotic battles and silly physics-based antics in these exciting alternatives.
Get ready for uproarious multiplayer fun with Games Like Gang Beasts. These exciting alternatives deliver the same kind of hilarious and chaotic gameplay, filled with wacky physics and over-the-top battles. Experience the thrill of competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes, as you control quirky characters and engage in absurdly entertaining brawls.
With a variety of unique environments and creative game mechanics, these games provide hours of laughter and amusement for players of all ages. Jump into the fray and unleash your inner party game champion with these fantastic Games Like Gang Beasts.
Gang beasts alternatives
- Human: Fall Flat: This is a physics-based puzzle game with similar wobbly characters. It offers cooperative multiplayer where you and your friends can solve puzzles and navigate through various challenging environments.
- Stick Fight: The Game: Stick Fight is a multiplayer physics-based fighting game where you control stick figures battling it out in dynamic and interactive environments. It features a variety of weapons and power-ups to make the fights more chaotic and entertaining.
- Ultimate Chicken Horse: This is a multiplayer platformer party game where you and your friends work together to build a level by placing obstacles and traps. The goal is to make the level challenging enough to reach the end but not too difficult to prevent others from completing it.
- Gang Beasts-inspired mods: There are mods available for other games that add Gang Beasts-like physics and gameplay. For example, there are mods for games like Garry’s Mod or Minecraft that introduce wobbly characters and physics-based combat.
- Overcooked!: While not directly similar to Gang Beasts in terms of gameplay, Overcooked! is a cooperative cooking simulation game that offers a fun and chaotic multiplayer experience. You and your friends must work together to prepare meals in various kitchen settings, dealing with obstacles and time constraints.
Similar games to Gang beasts
- Brawlhalla: Brawlhalla is a free-to-play platform fighting game with a similar chaotic multiplayer experience. It features a wide variety of characters, each with their own unique abilities and weapons, and offers both local and online multiplayer modes.
- Gang Beasts Turmoil: Gang Beasts Turmoil is a game heavily inspired by Gang Beasts and offers similar physics-based brawling gameplay. It features wobbly characters fighting in various environments, with both local and online multiplayer options.
- Totally Reliable Delivery Service: This is a multiplayer physics-based game where you and your friends work together to deliver packages. The game features wobbly characters and a humorous and chaotic gameplay style reminiscent of Gang Beasts.
- Coffin Dodgers: Coffin Dodgers is a multiplayer racing game where you control elderly characters racing against the Grim Reaper in their mobility scooters. It offers a light-hearted and quirky experience with wacky physics and fun multiplayer modes.
- Smash Bros. series: If you have access to Nintendo consoles, the Super Smash Bros. series is a great option. It features a large roster of characters from various franchises engaging in multiplayer battles. The gameplay is fast-paced and chaotic, similar to Gang Beasts.
Multiplayer brawler games
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: This Nintendo franchise is a crossover fighting game featuring a vast roster of characters from various Nintendo franchises. It offers both local and online multiplayer modes and is known for its fast-paced and chaotic battles.
- Brawlhalla: Brawlhalla is a free-to-play platform fighting game available on multiple platforms. It features a large roster of characters, each with their own unique abilities and weapons. The game supports both local and online multiplayer and has competitive gameplay.
- Mortal Kombat 11: Mortal Kombat 11 is the latest installment in the long-running Mortal Kombat franchise. It offers a deep and brutal fighting experience with a diverse roster of characters, intense combat, and gory finishing moves. The game includes both local and online multiplayer modes.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ: Dragon Ball FighterZ is a 2D fighting game based on the popular Dragon Ball anime series. It features fast-paced and visually stunning battles with iconic characters from the series. The game supports online multiplayer and has a competitive scene.
- Injustice 2: Injustice 2 is a fighting game set in the DC Comics universe. It features a compelling story mode and a diverse roster of DC superheroes and villains. The game offers both local and online multiplayer, with a focus on strategy and combo-based gameplay.
- Gang Beasts: Gang Beasts, as mentioned earlier, is a multiplayer brawler game where you control wobbly characters fighting in various environments. It offers a lighthearted and hilarious experience with local and online multiplayer options.
- Nidhogg 2: Nidhogg 2 is a 2D fencing game where players engage in intense one-on-one duels. The goal is to reach the opponent’s side and be devoured by a giant worm. The game offers local and online multiplayer modes and features a distinct art style.
|Super Smash Bros. Ultimate||A crossover fighting game featuring Nintendo characters.||Nintendo Switch||–||Link|
|Brawlhalla||A free-to-play platform fighting game with a diverse character roster.||PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch||Link|
|Mortal Kombat 11||The latest installment in the Mortal Kombat franchise, known for its brutal fights.||PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch||Link|
|Dragon Ball FighterZ||A 2D fighting game featuring fast-paced battles with iconic Dragon Ball characters.||PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch||Link|
|Injustice 2||A fighting game set in the DC Comics universe, with a focus on superheroes and villains.||PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4||Link|
|Gang Beasts||A lighthearted multiplayer brawler with wobbly characters fighting in various environments.||PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4||Link|
|Nidhogg 2||A 2D fencing game with intense one-on-one duels and a unique art style.||PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch||Link|
|Jackbox Party Pack||A collection of multiplayer party games played using smartphones or tablets as controllers. It offers a variety of fun and creative experiences, including games like Quiplash, Fibbage, and Drawful.||N/A (Varies by game)||Link|
|Codenames||A social word game that requires teamwork and deduction. Players give one-word clues to help their team guess words while avoiding the opposing team’s words and the assassin.||N/A (No specific system requirements)||Link|
|Telestrations||A drawing and guessing game where players start with a secret word or phrase, draw it, and pass it to the next player who guesses what it is. The drawings and guesses often result in hilarious misunderstandings.||N/A (No specific system requirements)||Link|
|Werewolf/Mafia||A social deduction game where players are assigned roles as werewolves or villagers. The villagers try to identify and eliminate the werewolves while the werewolves deceive the villagers. It involves strategy and lively discussion.||N/A (No specific system requirements)||N/A|
|Cards Against Humanity||A popular and often irreverent party game where players complete fill-in-the-blank statements with amusing or outrageous phrases. It encourages creativity and often leads to unexpected and hilarious combinations.||N/A (No specific system requirements)||Link|
|Mario Kart / Mario Party||Classic Nintendo multiplayer games. Mario Kart offers exciting and competitive racing action, while Mario Party features a collection of mini-games that provide lighthearted fun and friendly competition.||Depends on the console/platform||N/A|
|Pictionary||A drawing and guessing game where players communicate concepts and objects through drawings. It sparks creativity and laughter as players interpret each other’s drawings.||N/A (No specific system requirements)||N/A|
|Wits & Wagers||A trivia game with a twist, where players not only answer questions but also place bets on the answers they believe are correct. It combines knowledge with gambling and adds an element of risk and reward.||N/A (No specific system requirements)||Link|
Online multiplayer games with silly characters
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout – In this colorful and chaotic game, players control adorable jellybean-like characters in a series of obstacle courses and challenges. The physics-based gameplay and wacky character designs make for hilarious and unpredictable moments.
- Among Us – Although not primarily focused on silly characters, Among Us allows players to customize their crewmates with quirky outfits and hats. The game is about deception and deduction as players work together to complete tasks on a spaceship, while a few players secretly act as impostors trying to eliminate the crewmates. The cartoonish visuals and the absurd situations that arise make for plenty of fun moments.
- Human: Fall Flat – This physics-based puzzle game features a wobbly and floppy character named Bob. Players control Bob as he navigates through various surreal and challenging levels, solving puzzles and overcoming obstacles. The intentionally awkward controls and amusing animations of Bob contribute to the silly and enjoyable gameplay.
- Gang Beasts – With its gelatinous and clumsy characters, Gang Beasts offers hilarious multiplayer brawling action. Players engage in slapstick battles in a variety of colorful environments, using physics-based controls to grab, throw, and pummel their opponents. The squishy and comical character models add to the overall silliness of the game.
- Scribblenauts Showdown – This party game allows players to use their imagination to solve challenges and compete against friends. The game lets you summon objects by typing their names, resulting in absurd and unexpected combinations. The cartoon-style visuals and the humorous interactions between characters make for a delightfully silly experience.
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) – While not focused on characters per se, TABS features intentionally wonky and exaggerated physics simulations. Players create armies of comically unrealistic units and watch as they hilariously clash on the battlefield. The absurdity and unpredictability of the battles make for entertaining and silly moments.
|Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout||A colorful and chaotic game where players control adorable jellybean-like characters in a series of obstacle courses and challenges.||Minimum:
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
|Among Us||A game of deception and deduction where players work together to complete tasks on a spaceship, while a few players act as impostors trying to eliminate the crewmates. The game features quirky outfits and hats for customization.||Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 SP1+
Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
Memory: 1 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 250 MB available space
|Human: Fall Flat||A physics-based puzzle game featuring a wobbly and floppy character named Bob. Players guide Bob through surreal levels, solving puzzles and overcoming obstacles.||Minimum:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 x86 and x64
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 500 MB available space
|Gang Beasts||A multiplayer brawling game with gelatinous and clumsy characters engaging in slapstick battles in various colorful environments.||Minimum:
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: SM3 512MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
|Scribblenauts Showdown||A party game where players use their imagination to solve challenges and compete against friends. The game allows summoning of objects, resulting in absurd and unexpected combinations.||Minimum:
OS: Windows 7/8/10
Processor: AMD Athlon X4 601 Quad Core Processor or Intel equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 7850 or Intel HD Graphics 530
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 5 GB available space
|Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS)||A physics-based simulation game where players create armies of comically unrealistic units and watch them hilariously clash on the battlefield.||Minimum:
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.1 GHz or AMD FX-6300 @ 3.5 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD R9 270 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or better)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 3 GB available space
Games with hilarious combat mechanics
- Borderlands series: Known for its distinctive cel-shaded art style and over-the-top action, the Borderlands series combines first-person shooting with RPG elements. The game features a vast array of wacky and absurd weapons, including guns that shoot explosive rubber duckies or ricocheting bullets. The over-the-top combat and humorous dialogue make for an entertaining and comedic experience.
- Saints Row IV: This open-world action-adventure game takes the absurdity to another level. Players take on the role of the leader of the Third Street Saints gang, who gains superpowers in a virtual simulation. The game embraces its comedic nature with outrageous abilities, such as superhuman speed, telekinesis, and the ability to shoot enemies with dubstep guns. The over-the-top combat and hilarious missions make for an unforgettable experience.
- Magicka: This action-adventure game allows players to control wizards with a wide range of magical spells. However, the catch is that the spells can be combined, resulting in unpredictable and often hilarious outcomes. Players can accidentally set themselves on fire, summon deadly lightning storms, or even turn enemies into sheep. The game’s focus on cooperative play and the comedic potential of spellcasting create a fun and humorous combat experience.
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch: In this unconventional game, players control an octopus disguised as a human father. The challenge lies in controlling the floppy and wobbly tentacles of Octodad as he navigates through everyday tasks without arousing suspicion. The quirky controls and hilarious physics-based interactions make for a unique and amusing combat experience.
- Overcooked series: While not focused on combat in the traditional sense, the Overcooked series is a cooperative cooking game that can turn into chaotic and hilarious battles in the kitchen. Players must work together to prepare and serve meals while overcoming various obstacles and time constraints. The fast-paced gameplay and the comedic mishaps that occur during the cooking process make for a highly entertaining experience.
- Jazzpunk: A first-person comedy adventure game set in a quirky and surreal world. The game features bizarre missions and absurd scenarios where players engage in unconventional combat encounters. From using household objects as weapons to engaging in hilarious stealth sequences, Jazzpunk’s comedic style and unconventional combat mechanics create a memorable and humorous gameplay experience.
These games with hilarious combat mechanics offer a refreshing and laughter-filled experience. Whether it’s the wacky weapons of Borderlands, the superpowers of Saints Row IV, or the unpredictable spell combinations of Magicka, these games deliver enjoyable combat encounters with a humorous twist.
Playful fighting games
- Super Smash Bros. series: Super Smash Bros. is a popular fighting game franchise that brings together characters from various video game franchises. Players control characters like Mario, Pikachu, Link, and many others in fast-paced battles on interactive stages. The gameplay is designed to be easy to pick up and play, with simple controls and a focus on chaotic multiplayer fun.
- Pokkén Tournament: Pokkén Tournament combines elements of traditional fighting games with the Pokémon franchise. Players control Pokémon characters and engage in one-on-one battles in a 3D arena. The game features a unique “Field Phase” and “Duel Phase” system, where players can switch between different combat styles, adding depth to the gameplay. With its charming Pokémon roster and accessible mechanics, Pokkén Tournament offers an enjoyable fighting experience.
- ARMS: Developed by Nintendo, ARMS is a fighting game that features characters with extendable arms. Players use motion controls or traditional controls to punch, dodge, and unleash special attacks in dynamic arenas. The game’s playful visuals, unique character designs, and innovative control scheme make it a playful and engaging fighting experience.
- Power Stone series: Power Stone is a classic fighting game series known for its dynamic 3D arenas and interactive environments. Players can freely explore the stages, picking up objects and using them as weapons during battles. The game features a roster of charming and diverse characters, with playful combat mechanics that allow for creative and unpredictable encounters.
- Lethal League Blaze: Lethal League Blaze is a high-speed, competitive projectile-fighting game. Players hit a ball back and forth, trying to hit each other with it. The game features stylish characters with unique abilities, and as the ball speeds up, the gameplay becomes increasingly intense and frantic. With its vibrant visuals and fast-paced action, Lethal League Blaze offers a playful and addictive fighting experience.
- Nidhogg series: Nidhogg is a unique and minimalist fencing game where players engage in intense duels. The goal is to reach the opposite side of the screen while preventing the opponent from doing the same. The game features simple controls and fast-paced matches, with a charming pixel art style that adds to its playful nature.
These playful fighting games provide a break from the more traditional and competitive fighting game experiences. Whether it’s the crossover battles of Super Smash Bros., the unique mechanics of Pokkén Tournament, or the interactive arenas of Power Stone, these games offer enjoyable and light-hearted combat encounters for players of all skill levels.
if you’re looking for games like Gang Beasts that offer a hilarious and physics-based multiplayer brawling experience, there are several enjoyable options to explore. These games provide a mix of chaotic battles, comical characters, and interactive environments that will keep you and your friends entertained for hours. From the colorful and wobbly characters of Human: Fall Flat to the silly and gelatinous brawlers of Gang Beasts itself, these games offer a unique blend of slapstick humor and competitive gameplay.
Whether you prefer the fast-paced action of Gang Beasts or the cooperative puzzle-solving of Human: Fall Flat, these games are sure to deliver laughter and fun-filled moments. So gather your friends, embrace the silliness, and dive into these multiplayer brawling adventures for an unforgettable gaming experience.
Gang Beasts is a multiplayer party game developed by Boneloaf and published by Double Fine Presents. It features gelatinous characters fighting in various environments with physics-based gameplay.
Some similar games to Gang Beasts include Human: Fall Flat, Ultimate Chicken Horse, Overcooked, and Stick Fight: The Game.
Yes, Gang Beasts has online multiplayer capabilities.
Yes, Gang Beasts is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Gang Beasts supports up to four players locally and online